- The school gates will open at 8.50 each morning. Parents are asked not to drop children before the school opens. Congregating at school gates is a concern for Public Health and schools have been asked to emphasise to parents the dangers of such congregations. Our drop off time is from 8.50 to 9.20 which should allow plenty of time for parents to safely drop their children and avoid build ups of adults or pupils at the gates. Parents utilising bus transport should check with their provider that children will not be arriving at the school before 8.50.
- Collection times for classes are as follows: Junior Infants 1.30, Senior Infants 1.40, First Class 2.30, Second Class 2.32. Infant parents should collect their children from the classroom door, observing social distancing and ensuring they wear a face covering. First & Second class parents should wait outside the school gate observing social distancing and we would recommend wearing a face covering.
- Parents of infants should continue to drop their children to the classroom door but should wear a face covering when doing so and observe social distancing as per the lines on the yard.
- Any parent or visitor entering the school grounds is now asked to wear a face mask/covering. Spare masks are available in the school foyer should you forget a mask any day.
- Our tracksuit and uniform procedure continues as pre Christmas. School tracksuit Monday, Wednesday and Friday and school uniform Tuesday and Thursday.
- As before we ask parents to limit the items children bring to school. Please only bring what the teacher has requested, for Monday this will be their drink and lunch plus bringing back any books that were sent home. Please ensure that any items coming into school have been sanitised.
Our school will partially reopen next Monday 1st March for Junior Infants to 2nd Class. This email is to inform you of any procedures that you need to be aware of in advance of Monday.
All news by Scoil an Fhraoich Mhóir news team.