The school invites parents of all classes to collect their children’s schoolbooks next Monday 11th January to assist with remote learning in the coming weeks.
Parents who are interested in collecting their children’s books are asked to adhere to the following guidelines and times to ensure the collection takes place as safely and quickly as possible.
- Social distancing guidelines apply at all times.
- Please follow staff instructions on the day.
- Books will be distributed from the school hall.
- Parents should park outside the school and use the small pedestrian gate to access the school opposite the hall door.
- Entrance is via the school hall doors only
- One family at a time please
- On entering please sanitise your hands and wear a face mask.
- When admitted please collect your child’s books and exit without delay.
- If parents have more than one child they should collect all books at the one time.
- The books will be in labelled packs/bags by class in the school hall in alphabetical order.
- A & B 10.00 to 10.30
- C & D 10.30 to 11.00
- E, F & G 11.00 to 11.30
- H, I & J 11.30 to 12.00
- K 12.00 to 12.30
- L & M 12.30 to 13.00
- N & O 13.00 to 13.30
- P & R 13.30 to 14.00
- S to Z 14.00 to 14.30
Please collect at your appointed time to avoid queues. If you miss your time call in between 14.30 – 15.00.
The collection will end at 15.00.